- Gerhard Fischer (Director), is a professor of computer science, a fellow of the Institute of Cognitive Science, and the director and founder of the Center for LifeLong Learning and Design (L3D) at the University of Colorado Boulder. He is a member of the Computer Human Interaction Academy and a Fellow of the Association for Computing Machinery. Fischerâ€™s research is focused on new conceptual frameworks and new media for learning, working, and collaborating; human- computer interaction; design; meta-design; domain-oriented design environments; social creativity; distributed cognition; universal design (assistive technologies); and socio-technical environments.
- Michael Eisenberg (Associate Director), Professor, Computer Science; Presidential Teaching Scholar; cognitive science, craft technologies, educational computing
- Hal Eden (Associate Director), Senior Research Associate; design of next generation socio-technical environments, table-top computing environments
- Ernesto Arias Professor Emeritus, Architecture and Planning, Institute of Cognitive Science; technologies that support place-based education and collaborative learning communities
- Mark Dubin Professor Emeritus, Molecular, Cellular and Developmental Biology (Neurobiology); cognitive neuroscience, use of Virtual Reality in brain rehabilitation
- Ann Eisenberg Adjunct Professor, Computer Science; Co-Director, Craft Technology Group ; creation of computational environments to enhance childrenâ€™s spatial cognition.
- Kris GutiÃ©rrez Professor/Inaugural Provostâ€™s Chair, School of Education; cultural dimensions of learning; social design experiments for expansive forms of learning
- Walter Kintsch Professor Emeritus, Psychology, Institute of Cognitive Science; Latent Semantic Analysis (LSA), evaluating LSA- based educational software in schools
- Clayton Lewis Professor, Computer Science; assistive technologies, user interface design, human-computer interaction, cognitive architectures
- Alexander Repenning Research Professor, Computer Science; founder of AgentSheets Inc.; end-user programming, agent-based simulations, visual programming
- James Sullivan Senior Research Associate; universal design, assistive technologies, innovative tools for people with cognitive disabilities
- Holger Dick PhD Candidate (ABD) in Computer Science and Cognitive Science; motivational technologies, social experience design
- Jason Zietz PhD Student in Computer Science and Cognitive Science; computational systems that support behavior change, impacts of mindfulness and social influences on decision making
- Mitch Hulse Undergraduate in International Affairs, minor in Computer Science;Â