- Institute of Cognitive Science
- Department of Computer Science
- breckenridge intro slides
- #2010 (no title)
- Research Grants
- About L3D
This will be a discussion-based meeting in which Dick Byyny will present his experience withÂ (1) professional social networks related to physicians and scientists members in an organization; and (2) the Electronic Health Record pluses and minuses.
The following specific networks will serve as examples:
- “Doximity Helps Physicians Connect” atÂ https://www.doximity.com/
- “Patients-Like-Me” atÂ http://www.patientslikeme.com/
and we will discuss concepts such as the multi-dimensional nature of expertise as expressed by the following assertion:
“the health professional is an expert in identifying disease,
while the patient is an expert in experiencing it”
Pizza will be served!